You can install Minecraft Mod Apk in almost all Android devices. The latest version is supposed to work in all latest Android Operating Systems including Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo and Android P. But the important thing is to have Android 2.3.7 “Gingerbread” (MCPE 0.7.2 & under require Android 2.3.0 and up). If your device is not meet with these requirements the game Minecraft APK free will not working properly. we suggest you to upgrade your device so you can play and enjoy the latest version of Minecraft PE APK here.
How to Install Minecraft Mod Apk 2018?
Part 1: Allowing Unknown Sources:
1. Open your device’s Settings app.
2. Scroll down and tap Security. It’s in the “Personal” section of the menu.
3. Find the option “Unknown sources” and slide Unknown sources to “On”.
4. Tap OK. You can now install apps from sources outside the Google Play Store.
Part 2: Installing an APK File
1. Open a Web browser on your device.
3. Tap the download link for the file you want to install. When the download is complete, you’ll receive a notification in the Notification Bar.
- Tap OK if you receive a warning that the file could harm your device.
4. Tap the APK file you downloaded.
5. Tap INSTALL in the lower-right. The APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.